- Are you craving La Petite Pierre’s food?We’re not open yet, but come dine with us as we sponsor and support the Parkinson Foundation.Eat & Spin, or just come to eat and support a great cause!PEDAL FOR PARKINSON’SSaturday, November 3, 2012~Cincinnati Sports Mall
3950 Red Bank Road
Cincinnati, OH 45227~2:00pm – Spinning begins
6:00pm – Heavy appetizers
by La Petite Pierre
7:00pm – Party with Pete Wimberg’s Band~Sign up as a team or individual:If you wish to join a team- email Kelly Lyle at Kelly.Lyle@uc.edu.Classes fill up quick! Please number your classes in desired order.Register by October 31st. After October 31st, please call 513-558-6503.ONLINE REGISTRATION AVAILABLE AT:https://www.regonline.com/PedalforParkinsons2012~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
- Louise Nippert’s 100th Birthday Celebration
La Petite Pierre was honored to cater the Birthday Celebration for Louise Nippert on August 27th, 2011
- Art & the Animal at Greenacres
We helped to raise money for the Greenacres Foundation on August 26th. This foundation brings inner city children out to the farm to show them farm animals and activities. Many of these children have never seen a farm or farm animals.
- Cincinnati Film Commission November 20, 2010
- Nordstrom Kenwood Grand Opening
September 23, 2009
La Petite Pierre Catering of Madeira has won the contract to cater the much-anticipated Nordstrom Grand Opening Event at Kenwood Towne Center September 23, 2009. Nordstrom announced La Petite Pierre as its choice after months of consideration and tastings with several well-respected catering companies. “We’re excited about catering the event. Nordstrom has gained a reputation for providing a premiere shopping experience. So, we’ve prepared a menu to match the spectacular plans Nordstrom has for its grand opening,” said Suzy DeYoung the executive chef and co-owner of La Petite Pierre.