- The following contract items reflect our normal operating procedures.
- Please review them and if you have any questions or need to request a contract modification, contact Michelle Vollman.
- A $250 non-refundable deposit should be sent to La Petite Pierre as soon as your date is certain. The deposit will be credited to your final bill. For weddings, a $1000 deposit is required to hold the date.
- Each client’s event is prepared with fresh food items unique to your request. As a result it is necessary to guarantee the number of guests and any final decisions within 5 working days prior to your event. Alteration after 5 working days will require a 10% fee or $75 charge. Note: it is necessary to guarantee the number of guests and any final decisions within 7 working days for large events, i.e. weddings, etc.
- We accept cash, check, Visa, MasterCard, and American Express. Please note that there is a 2% processing fee for American Express. Payment is due on the date of your event. Servers should be paid on the date of service rendered. If you wish to include service payment with your payment to La Petite Pierre billing, there is a 10% fee per server name to run their payment through payroll.
Wedding and Large Event payments are divided into two payments. The first – for 1/2 the balance is due one month before the event . The final balance is due one week before, when the final count is given. After the event any balance that is over, or under the estimate will be charged, or refunded to the client.
- Servers and bartenders are available for an hourly rate per person. If only one server is required it is $150. For larger parties it may be necessary to have one of our staff as a Party Head. If a Party Head is assigned, a fee of $35 will be applied. Gratuity is not included and is at your discretion and appreciated. We reserve the right to advise you of the correct number of staff for your event, thus assuring you proper presentation and service level. **Please note that all service is provided on a contract basis and that La Petite Pierre is not responsible for stolen or damaged property.
- Deliveries may be provided for $50.00. Delivery and set-up may range in charge depending on the complexity or the need.
Rentals and Disposables
- La Petite Pierre can arrange to provide disposable Lucite plates, cups and eating utensils. We can also arrange to have delivered and returned, everything from china, glassware, flatware, tents, bandstands, and special display items.
Market Fresh Pricing
- Some items on our menu are based on the market average prices and availability. We reserve the right to share fluctuating market rates on such items and to recommend alternatives as necessary to satisfy your need.
Renting the Restaurant
- You can rent our entire beautiful Bistro for your special event for $300. A minimum food order is required. If your final bill is over $2,000 the room rental fee is waived. Please contact us for arrangements.
Current Approved Ohio State Liquor License
- La Petite is fully licensed by the State of Ohio and can provide a full bar for your party. We can customize the bar to meet your requirements, whether you require a dozen experienced bartenders with a fully stocked bar, or a single bartender to offer mixers to your guest. We are extremely flexible. A stocked bar may include top shelf or standard liquors, domestic and imported beer, a variety of wines, soft drinks and standard mixers and garnishes.